Thursday, September 1, 2011

Travel Passions: Gruene, TX


Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy my new travel series! My sister and I are having a blast filming it! I have such a passion for Gruene, TX! If it is a city in Texas, you must go, it would be definitely Gruene! Want more about Gruene? Here are a few links .... and I remember is a follow up video to Gruene! "Ya have to learn to laugh, it is the way to true love!" www.gruenetexas.com www.gruenehall.com www.gruenegeneralstore.com www.gristmillrestaurant.comwww.grapevineingruene.com Llano Wine www.llanowine.com Is there any place in Texas you would love for me to discover? Let me know! Thanks for watching! -Nikki

Related : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! !9# Buyers Caravelle Watches By Bulova !!1 Coupon Evenflo Tandem Stroller !!1 Shopping Evenflo Pressure Mounted Gate




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links