Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Bucket List


I had some technical difficulties, so it took me a while to finish this project, but here it is. 50. Get a job with good benefits. I am currently employed but without freaking benefits! 49. I am in nursing school and I can not wait for an RN (labor and delivery, or newborns) are. 48. I want the sleeves, but I am open to other options 47th I'm just over the line for morbid obesity. I need to weigh 255 for only obese. 46. I get so excited when I had become overweight lol. For my height, weighs 191st45. I must be to be normal under 160 (I can not even fathom this but why not strive!) 44 Right now my legs make a T when I cross it ... enough said lol! 43. I have never refused a ride but I'm getting that "I will fit" fear. 42. Need extender but it's not a scrum. 41. It's always been a one since I saw the first digit on a scale. 40. From my highest weight ever I want to lose a three-digit. 39. I went on up a little when I was younger, but Iwant to take a cruise to somewhere far island! 38. Never in the U.S. and I love it so here I come abroad to travel. 37. I think I would get married someday, but with the 50% divorce rate I am not in a hurry! 36. I want to run around a couple of Mini Me's. 35. I have a strong fear of dogs, but I love them. I know strange ... I need some help. 34. I would like to own a home. 33. I love Escalades and Tahoes and I will own a 32. It must be a pair of jeans because I can stand in one leg of my sweats...

See Also : ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! ±1±: Hot Cell Phones & Service Store +99% Cheapest Watches !!1 Dell Desktop Computers Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links