Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shop For Lagacy Leather Teddy Messenger Bag (1833-025)



Over All Rating Reviews :
My girlfriend bought me this because apparently I needed it. I was dubious as my old messenger bag seemed good enough. Apparently I was mistaken. This bag is spacious has lots of inner pockets, for stuff that can not fall out, and the simple stitching and high quality leather look great. the strap is very comfortable. I have only used it once...to haul my computer and assorted reading material on a transatlantic flight...worked great.

I commute to the train station every day on my bike and am pretty sure that the geometry will be comfortable for the 15min trip. However for all day around town cycling I will probably revert to teardrop bike messger. bag.

Basically I am cheap and would not have shelled out the money for the bag, since I already have a bike bag. However as a gift the price was right.

I was involved in the search that brought her to the ordering of the bag and the price was by no means at the top of the spectrum. While I can not imagine finding any better quality perhaps one might wish to pay a bit more for another style or size.

Many other web sites offered this item, but not all the colours were available at all the sites and prices did vary by about 10 USD

Get more detail about Lagacy Leather Teddy Messenger Bag (1833-025).


!!1 Promotion Pacificplex Juniors Clothing Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links